Please contact us if you are interested in sharing information and personal insights on our blog or podcast.
Our new biweekly blog contains reflections on living with mental illness and how to cope. It is filled with personal stories and encouragement. The content also contains a faith-based element. We invite you to consider being a guest blogger. You can read our blog here.
Our podcast, Mental Health and Faith: A Closer Look, covers a wide variety of mental health topics. We believe a healthy spiritual life can greatly improve our well-being. Most of our podcasts include a faith perspective, while others focus exclusively on mental health. Click here to listen.
We will send monthly eNewsletters with articles and links to keep you up-to-date on mental health happenings. We will also include information about our upcoming events. The newsletters will contain encouraging quotes or scriptures. You can subscribe on the sidebar of this page or by sending your name, organization information (if applicable), and email address to Caroline Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear from you! Please share comments, helpful information, or personal insights on our pages.
Executive director Caroline Cooper is an award-winning author. She has published several books pertaining to mental illness. Her books can be ordered on Amazon. Click here.
Caroline’s books on mental illness include the following:
- In This Corner: Battling Depression from Inside the Ring
- A workbook for understanding and confronting depression or other mental illnesses
- Appendices include: sample lesson outlines for teachers; how to pray; therapeutic tools for recovery
- Essays on Mental Illness: Real People, Real Life, Real Hope
- Compilation of real-life stories of living with a mental illness and hope for healing
- Information on available resources