Our podcast is hosted by Caroline S. Cooper, executive director, and Jane Alexander, co-founder.
What you can expect
- Each episode will last 25-30 minutes.
- Most episodes feature an interview with an individual representing a broad spectrum of mental health professionals, care pastors, mental health consumers, and more.
- Examples of topics are trauma-informed care, mental health in the church, personal testimonies, and mental health resources.
- Reference materials mentioned in some podcasts will be shared on the podcast website (link above).
- Each episode contains a “Mental Health Minute” halfway through the program with supplemental information and tips for well-being.
Please comment and join the discussion!