Who will benefit from our programs?
- Individuals, churches, organizations, and businesses will benefit from our programs and resources.
- People diagnosed with a mental illness
- Family members and friends of a loved one receiving treatment for their mental disorder
- Churches, schools, corporations, social clubs
- Mental health professionals and peers
- Society in general will benefit by learning more about mental health to reduce stigma related to mental illness.
- A forum with speakers, free resources, and a Q&A panel
- A podcast on mental health and faith (tentative roll-out-Feb 2019)
- Handouts and books related to mental health
- A weekly mental health support group to serve people personally affected by mental illness
- Future plans: Networking and fellowship opportunities for mental health professionals, care pastors, and others (future program)